Tuesday, September 16, 2008

First Day of Preschool.



Isaac started pre school today. It is a rotating school with all the mom's teaching so I am sure I will absolutely love it until I have to teach. Anyway we walked through the door, Isaac looked at the kids and asked "are those my friends?" I answered yes, he walked in, sat down and didn't think of me again until I came and picked him up. He is holding a flag in the picture because he learned about how different countries have different flags. By the way, did you know there is an American flag on the moon? ;)

7 comments:

Macy said...

Awesome. He looks so cute with his backpack on.

Emily P said...

What a big boy! He looks like a super student

Kristine said...

What a cute kid! Cooper misses Isaac so much, he loves looking at you're blog with me so he can see his buddy Ike.

The Pingels said...

Great pictures! Easton is doing the same. Lindsey loves it, but we'll see how it goes when it her turn to teach.

Neal said...

Does Isaac want flags from other countries...that can certainly be arranged ; )

Paul E Wog said...

Isaac looks just a little nervous, but I am sure he had a great time. Has he told everyone about blue fire and the BYU cougars yet?

Roma said...

I miss my Sanderson boys. I love seeing the pics on your blog!