14 years ago
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Fun Book!!
So I just read the most fun book, "Mr Darcy's Diary" by Amand Grange. As a lot of you know, I am a bit of a Jane Austen fan. This book is just as it sounds, and I giggled through the whole thing. I felt like was in on an extended inside joke. It was fun to read what Mr. Darcy was thinking and knowing what is going on over in Miss Elizabeth's mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Emily, I'm such a fan of Jane Austen and am a huge bookworm in general, so thanks for passing this along!
Emily, I a bit of a lurker here. I saw your comment on Emily P's blog and thought I'd see what you were up to. Another recommendation for JA fans, "A Novel of Fitzwilliam Darcey, Gentleman" by Pamela Aidan. It's a triology, but the second one is a little disjointed from the other 2. Liz Byington gave me the first to read in the hospital after having our newest addition.
It was fun to see what you are up to!!
Sally Budge
Post a Comment