Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Miles!!

Pre party party. These two are becoming such good friends. They we're just finishing up dinner (PB and J's) when I told them to pose for a pic. They just giggled at each other.
Miles was very serious about his cake, we couldn't seem to get a smile. He thought it was good but was done pretty quickly. We had some friends over and watched the BYU Game. GO COUGS!!!! Thanks everyone for making Miles' Birthday special.

The Cake. It's hard to tell, but it is a dog. Miles can say doggy, so we chose that, Thanks Amy for your help, unfortunately I don' have your cake making skills.








Sweet happy tired boy.









Isaac has been a pretty good sport about Miles getting cool new toys.









Miles got a card from Grandma Great Wakefield Miles gets the card, Isaac gets the money. Typical of their relationship. If your confused about the various changes of clothing, it's because we opened presents and had his party on different days.

7 comments:

Neal said...

I LOVE that last picture. That is just AWESOME!

Stacie said...

Great job on the cake! I'm impressed. And I just have to say how cute your boys are! They are both so adorable. Happy Birthday Miles! We haven't even met you. :( But we love you!

Grandpa Toad said...

Hey good photos of the boys. I love the giggle picture before posing. Thanks for posting to help us keep up with their changes.

Super Kimmie said...

Great pictures - I love that you have a blog so we can keep up with you and the boys. Helps us not miss you so much.

Michal said...

i think that the cake is very impressive. don't put yourself down!:)
looks like a fun birthday.

Roma said...

Em, you hair is getting long! I like it!

Holly said...

No, I am just confused because it looks like you bought the same couch that you got rid of in Nashville...the "really comfy one." It looks cute though!