Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Biggest Loser!!

I have to say, that if I were in that room for that challenge I would have made dang sure Heba didn't win. I have to say I could do without her she is way manipulative and needs to stop whining during the challenges. And, I am so sad that Shellay (sp?) left. I think she is super funny and I am so proud of her I think she looks so great. I am better with my own exercise goals, it's been so nice to have a friend to help me.

1 comment:

Super Kimmie said...

I totally agree with you about Heba - she can go anytime. I was totally cheering for what's his name (it escapes me right now) to eat more peanut butter cups just so Heba wouldn't win. And I was so sad to see Shellay leave as well - but she has done a fabulous job since she left - she looks great! Wish I looked that great!