I know I'm a couple of days late, but for pete's sake!!! Heba needs to go back to Junior High if she wants to have fights like that. "He doesn't deserve a good friend like me" Who says something like that. Vicky is still the most coniving (sp) evil women I have ever seen and it seems as if her poor husband just followes her lead. Phill was awfully squishy this week but I still kind of like him despite his really stupid choices. It's too bad he got sent home though with his weepy behavior I can see why the girls sent him packing. It probalby wasn't the smartest choice though. It probably won't matter because it looks like they will be getting rid of teams next week.
I feel bad, now that Amy is with the crazy team we don't get to hear from her as much as we used to, she is so funny but she gets overshadowed by those psycho's.
My exercising went down the drain when I went to visit Macy and Neal, we were too busy having fun. I'm back on the bandwagon now though so hopefully I can make my goals this week.
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment