Somehow Isaac sensed that it was a great day to wear his Boston hat. Go Sox!! I also convinced him it was a great day to wear his Ute shirt, once he gets it on he thinks it's awesome it just takes a little persuasion.

Craft day. Me, Isaac and Miles collected a bunch of fall leaves and then Isaac made pictures out of them. aren't they so pretty!!!

A great day. Matt was blessed with a killer cold, now, that is not great, but the people at work didn't want him in the office infecting everyone so we got him for a whole day!! We finished out the day playing the Wii. I want everyone to noticed the U shorts Isaac is wearing.
2 comments:
Those leaves are gorgeous! The colors are so bright! Hope sometime we can come for the fall leaves!
That is hilarious! I think Ike looks better in red! Ha! Love the fall leaves idea!
Kristin
Post a Comment