Oh Vicky. You are not the sharpest tool in the shed. Okay people has anybody else realized that Vicky is a moron!!!! Everyone at that ranch has a built in vote now except for her!! If she would have been thinking at all she would have broken up that husband and wife team and kept Amy on her side. Of course, what do I know. I love Amy and I think she looks great.
Renee and Michelle are the bomb and I am pulling for them.
14 years ago
1 comment:
It was so good to see you, Matt and the kids on Thanksgiving! It was a really nice change of pace for us to get out of the city and drive to the suburbs and hang out with people we know! We had a great time. Macy and Neil were so gracious to have us over. She did a great job with dinner too (we thoroughly enjoyed the leftovers)! We are indebted to them. It was fun to see your kids...they are growing and growing. I hope we live near each other some day!
Kristin
Post a Comment