Monday, November 3, 2008

A fun date

Today, I took Isaac to see this. Isaac has been asking me to see this, so I decided that it was high time I had a date. We left Miles with a friend, drove to the theater, ate popcorn, drank rootbeer and had a wonderful time. When I asked him if he had fun on our date he said "ya, can we go again tomorow?"

7 comments:

Molly said...

So cute! I'm glad you guys had fun! I still need to show Macy the first one.

Macy said...

I'm kind of jealous. I want to see it again. :) I'm glad Isaac liked it - though I'm not surprised.

HeatherM said...

that's so cute. I've never seen any of the HSM movies, but I here Makenzie would like them.

Super Kimmie said...

What a fun date! I still need to watch the first one from start to finish - I've only seen bits and pieces.

Houston Family said...

I didn't know you had a blog!! I am so excited to see you and your cute family. Your boys are darling. We are doing well. What are you doing for Thanksgiving?

HeatherM said...

bellevue is it'd own ward, crazy!

Stacie said...

How FUN! You are such a fun mom. I can't wait for Carson to be a little older so we can do fun things like that. Oh, and an attention span would be GREAT. Waiting for that, too.