

This doesn't have to do with Fall, I just thought he looked cute.

Don't you think his cheeks have doubled in size. He consistently eats more than his big brother these days.

Miles was not as excited about the leaves.

Isaac on the other hand loved them, and we have found leaves to play in everyday since we did this.
6 comments:
That last picture is the BEST - pure joy, captured on camera...
I agree with Neal - the last picture is the Best. I can hear his giggle from here :)
Have I told you that I think Isaac is the cutest little boy I have ever seen? Well I do. I made Nick come look at your pictures the other night because I think he is so cute. I am also jealous of Miles and the fact that he eats. Lizzie is a whole 17 pounds these days and just throws the food on the ground. What's the secret?
Those pictures make me miss you guys. I cant wait to see you at Christmas. I hope it all works out so you can come. The boys are darling. They look so happy!
Amy
I am pretty sure those grandkids miss grandpa Pete.
I am SO jealous that you have leaves like that. I miss that so much about living away. I love the fall. It looks like so much fun.
Post a Comment