Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Biggest Loser

Sorry, I'm a little slow with my post. We got asked to speak in church so I've been trying to do that. So, the biggest loser was fairly typical, a little sappy and sentimental. I was glad Bob brought up the fact that all Vicky thought about was winning the game.
I have to admit I was hoping Vicky wouldn't make the final but, I wasn't surprised that she did. I love that Heba and Ed's plan totally back-fired on them. I am interested to see who makes it to the final, I voted for Ed just because it bugs me when people try to manipulate the system. You could tell that Heba was totally peeved that the decision was taken out of their hands.
I'm pulling for Michelle. She hasn't been my favorite, (too many tears) but she's cute and she is a heck of a lot better than Vicky.

6 comments:

Molly said...

I voted for Ed too! I hate it when people don't try their hardest, and whole blue team did that this season. I would have been so ticked if I was Bob, what a waste of his time.

Stacie said...

I agree with everything you said, especially the part about Michelle's tears. I've been wondering if I am the only one who has started fast forwarding the CONTINUAL segments of her bawling about her relationship about her mom. I know I sound unfeeling, but the first two times were ok. The last twenty...enough!

Macy said...

I totally voted for Ed. The dorkface threw the last weigh in? That's a bunch of crap. And then he asks everyone to vote for Heba? No way. Go Michelle.

Super Kimmie said...

I totally voted for Ed too! I agree with everything everyone said - he totally blew it by not doing his best - and Heba will not win. It will be either Vicky (yuck) or Michelle. I vote for Michelle - she is the best out of who is left.

Matt Sanderson said...

I totally totally didn't vote. But if I had voted, I would've voted for Ed. I want Ed to beat Vicky and Michelle cause Vicky's evil and I've had it with Michelle's sappiness.

C'mon Biggest Loser producers! Give me Jillian saying bleeped out words, not Michelle and Renee gushing over their reconciled relationship. I can take the "blubber" shots and the product placements, but I can no longer take the tears. Viva La Ed!

Super Kimmie said...

Matty - you make me laugh! I would totally agree with you except Ed & Heba were such idiots I totally don't want either of them to win. Problem is I don't love any of the 4 left. Oh Well.