Miles hasn't been feeling well, one particulary miserable morning I couldn't get him to perk up. I asked him if he wanted a bottle. He looked at me in his most pathetic way and said "ya, ya". So, I filled him up a bottle, snuggled him on the couch so I could use the bathroom and he stayed this way for about 20 minutes. By the way, he hasn't had a bottle in about 4 months.
The Christmas tree and the christmas shirts. Thanks Grandma Kimmy!!!
This is how Miles looks about 70% of the time that he is awake. He is vrooming/blasting off a space shuttle/ you get the idea.
My dear Miles boy has decided that he can feed himself with a fork. It all started with me stabbing a hunk of food and handing him the fork, my mistake. Now he thinks he can do it all. So, I started bringing two forks when I feed him, one for him to hold and one for me to feed him with. This is what usually happens.
Another reason to love Christmas, clementine oranges. Isaac eats about six a day. Miles gets down about two. I think they're great because I let Isaac peel them himself and that takes about five minutes and then eating it takes about 30 sec. so snack time lasts a little longer than normal. (ps) We take them to church and they keep kids quiet there too. Delicious.
14 years ago
4 comments:
Aw, I love seeing little Miles' personality! I didn't get to know him very well!
That last comment is hilarious! He's his father's son - what more can I say. Too cute! Such handsome boys - we can't wait to see you.
They're both getting so big and so handsome! I love how their personalities and similar but at the same time COMPLETELY different. Yay Matt for getting you flowers! If you had to clean up toilet juice, you definitely deserve flowers and more!
I love that he yelled "mccain" That is so funny. See ya soon!
Post a Comment