Tuesday, January 6, 2009

BL

Could the black team be LDSers? His wife with the blond perfectly round brushed hair was a dead give away, and the work "freakin" There is always the possibility that I'm wrong but if they're not they should be.

Also, it must have been very hot in the weigh in room because everyone was sweating profusely.

I think the green team is a little annoying, but maybe they'll grow on me. Maybe not. The blue team is going to kill everyone in the gym, the silver team is hillarious, who just plays on the uneven bars? Plus, I honestly think Carla would kill her friend if she doesn't come back. And Grandma and Grandpa are the bomb!!! I hope I am as cool as they are when I'm a grandma. I hope the orange team makes it. Those poor kids, I want them to get some good help. I think the girl on the red team is really cute, I hope she comes back.

I am excited for this season, I think they got some good people, and I'm excited to see Bob loose it next week. Fun stuff.
ps. I lifted weights and exercised while I watched the show. Maybe the key to being healthy is watching shows that make you feel guilty for sitting still.

4 comments:

Macy said...

I think they are LDS. They are also from Mesa, which is about like being from SLC. I think the Tongan boys are LDS also. (They're also from Mesa.) I was thrilled that I weigh a lot less than every single contestant this time. :) I realize that it's a good reflection on me and also due to the fact that this is the heaviest cast ever...but I was still excited about that.

Super Kimmie said...

I totally think they are LDS too - and I didn't think about the Tongan boys but they totally could be too. Looks like it's going to be a fun season but I was totally shocked when they sent 9 people home last night - it will be interesting to see who gets to come back and how they have done by themselves at home.

Emily P said...

Em! We got the package and all is right again in the world of Ruby. She has not let it go since...even to her many attempts at the potty. PS She went in the toilet yesterday!

Stacie said...

I know I'm almost too late to post on this, but I had to. I laughed about the round-brushed Mormon wife. Hee hee hee. You are funny. Too true. I think it's gonna be a good season, too. And I noticed the sweat. I was like, can't they hand Alison a towel? Mop up that cleavage?