Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Starting to warm up.

This picture is a little random, but I tried to send it to my mom and it didn't work. I bought this stool for $3 at a garage sale, (it's an ikea stool) and I think it may have been the best purchase I've ever made. Isaac sits and eats his lunch at it every day, both boys eat snacks at it, and watch dogs, squirels, birds and people walk by. It's great.
I actually tried to put this picture last, I took this in the afternoon after his nap, and after the pictures of him standing ankle deep in the puddle. Are all boys this dirty or just mine?

Most awesome thing ever!!! Isaac as usual had been playing basketball. He sat down on the ball and started coloring his hands with chalk, then he threw his hands up in the air. He looked at me and said "Look mommy, I'm throwing the chalk" I replied "cool honey" and went back to reading my book. I began to wonder what in the heck he was talking about and then it dawned on me, Lebron James. Matt and Isaac watch sports center every Saturday morning. For those of you who don't know, Lebron James chalks his hands and then throws the chalk in the air before every game. It is obvious that we are teaching the most important stuff early on.

Doesn't it look as though Isaac is giving instructions on the best way to get really dirty.

The only puddle in our back yard. I don't know why I was so dillusional to think they wouldn't play in it. It took me about 5 seconds to give up and be happy that it was warm enough to let them play outside.

4 comments:

Neal said...

OK...this post is one of the best. Ever. Miles in the puddle = classic. Lebron story = classic. Eating lunch on a stool = classic.

Stacie said...

I'm so glad you're back!! I've missed reading your cute updates. YES, I think all boys are that dirty! At least my ONE boy is! Carson finds puddles anywhere and comes home soaked, and usually muddy to his knees. Loving my washer.

Your boys are funny and adorable!

Grandpa Toad said...

Cool post and I am glad you found your camera cord. The LeBron like action is such a great story. He is obviously learning from the best and I hope it helps his basketball. Thanks again for the post, we miss you guys. We sure loved having Matt here for a few days as well as Neal. And by way my surgery won't be until next Tuesday.

Diana said...

Such great pictures! On your boys being dirty, I think it is a boy thing. Macy and my boys play together and she walks away clean, but not the boys. I think they are meant to be dirty and gross:)