Are you wondering why I am buying little girl dresses? We are expecting a little girl the first of September!! Bring on the pink. p.s I am aware of the fact that I have put up five new posts in two days.
16 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my gosh! Hurray! You're going to have so much fun with clothes for her!!!
Emily Congratulations-- I didn't even know you were pregnant!! Maybe nobody knew and I am not as out of the loop as I thought!!! I am so excited for you and a Girl--- yippee!!!
I was waiting for you to post something before I could comment! Bryson told me the great news a couple of days ago when he spoke with Matt! CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting! She will have 2 big brothers to look out for her! I am thrilled for you both!
16 comments:
Oh my gosh! Hurray! You're going to have so much fun with clothes for her!!!
CONGRATS you guys! So exciting!
Emily Congratulations-- I didn't even know you were pregnant!! Maybe nobody knew and I am not as out of the loop as I thought!!! I am so excited for you and a Girl--- yippee!!!
YAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS! I had no idea! That is so dang exciting!! :)
YAY!
Wow! That's so exciting! Girls are so fun to dress- you're going to love it! Congratulations. When are you due?
Congratulations Matt and Emily. Every family needs a little girl, they bring such joy...just ask my four older brothers. :)
That is great, we hope everything goes well with the pregnancy. We love you guys.
oh my goodness I am so excited for you. For Matt too but mostly for you!
Again, Hooray!
I was waiting for you to post something before I could comment! Bryson told me the great news a couple of days ago when he spoke with Matt! CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting! She will have 2 big brothers to look out for her! I am thrilled for you both!
Congratulations that's great. I love girls! (Well I had better love them.) That really is great though. I am so excited for you.
yay!! cant believe you are ready for #3... good luck, hope all goes well for you!!
Congratulations! That is so exciting! Girls are so much fun!
Wahoo!!! So excited for you guys. Your boys are going to be in love with their little sister!
Hurray congrats I am so happy for you guys
Congrats!!! That is SO great. Bring on the pink!!!!!!
Post a Comment