Thursday, April 30, 2009

Summer time (almost)

I love it when my boys can start wearing nice shorts and sandals to church. I think they look so cute. By the way, when do you think little boys need to wear long pants and button up shirts to chuch? Isaac has hit the stage where he has to make a silly face for every picture.




This was a very serious moment.

Just chillin

5 comments:

Grandpa Toad said...

Summer is great and the boys look way cute. We do need to see some pictures of your garden though.

Army Petes said...

My vote is the age 8. I think that's a good time to start fasting and dressing like daddy. Although they like to dress like daddy. Both of them begged me for a tie like daddy's. Your boys are so cute! I love the new capes!

Super Kimmie said...

What a couple of cuties - we sure miss you guys.

Emily P said...

Love their Sunday clothes! They will have plenty of oppertunities to wear long shirts and ties in their life times.

Nana said...

hmmm...probably depends on the area. I think by 5 they started to look like shorts instead of short pants, and they notice the big kids are not wearing them.
I love them too.