Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Twirlies

Yep, Miles has the twirlies. If you don't know what that means, sorry, I won't explain it on the blog but you can email me and ask me. For those of you who do know what that means, you can feel really sorry for me and be glad that you have not had one child generate seven loads of laundry in a day and a half.

5 comments:

Molly said...

Oooooo. I'm sorry.

Macy said...

Yikes. I'm sorry to hear that. Poor kid. Poor mommy.

Utah Valley Sports Network said...

I am so sorry about the experience you are having.

Super Kimmie said...

Yikes! I'm so sorry. It's bad enough when you have the twirlies but having a kid with it I think would not be fun. Sorry for all the laundry. Hope Miles is feeling better soon and I really hope this doesn't run through the whole family. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Roma said...

Thanks for sharing all those fun pics of the boys, I love to see them! You are such a good little mom, hang in there-the twirlies will be gone soon! Thank goodness Matt is a good helper! What a good team you two are! Love you. mom