Sunday, May 10, 2009

Amy and Aaron come to visit

Amy, me, Eleanor Roosevelt, and baby Eleanor. There was an awesome exhibit on the Mall. All the different public service organiztions were there showing off their stuff and recruiting. Isaac and Aaron, were pretty much drooling over the military stuff.
This was one of the boys happiest moments. Nothing like popcorn to keep yourself going.

This is the actual Wright brothers airplane. I have to say I live in a pretty cool place.

3 comments:

April McEvoy said...

look at your cute belly :) i have forgotten already what it is like to be pregnant... maybe that is a blessing because would we really do it again and again if we remembered???

Seth & Mel said...

Emily,

The Wright Brothers Plane is pretty cool, but we used to live in the Wright Brothers backyard. Now we live in the middle of nowhere. ha

Chemenn said...

Emily- You look so darling pregnant. I'm so excited that you are having a girl! She is going to be beautiful! I hope you are doing well. We miss you guys. Love ya!