Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Preschool "Graduation"

For Isaac's preschool/graduation party we took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese. I have to say I was not super excited about the idea, but once I saw how much fun Isaac and Miles were having I developed a better attitude. Isaac, Miles, and Megan. They are in a rocket ship. I think they used about half of their tokens on this game.
The whole class.
This was on the way to the party. Aren't my boys super cool?!!
Preschool for Isaac this year was great, the rotation between moms worked out so well and I am gratetful we were included. Next year Isaac is going to a local church-run preschool and while I am really excited for him, I'm going to miss seeing these kids and their great moms every week.

2 comments:

Army Petes said...

he looks so much like Matt!

Grandpa Toad said...

Congratulations on graduating Isaac. Just on of many to look forward too. You are a great boy. We love you. Grandpa Tom and Grandma Kimmie