Friday, August 14, 2009

HUGE

Okay people. I would like to know--how many of you like to be told "wow, you are huge"? I am fully aware of the size of my body. I also am aware that my belly does tend to grow bigger than most people's when I am pregnant. That, however, does not mean it is okay to tell me that I am HUGE, and definitely don't say it with big googly eyes and total disbelief that anyone could ever grow to such a size.

Just to warn you, the next person who decides to use the word "huge" when referring to my entire body, may get a brick thrown at their head or, if there isn't a brick available, they will get a very sassy and immature reply.

Also, please don't point and then talk about me in a different language.

Three more weeks.

13 comments:

The Pingels said...

Oh my gosh! I saw your prego pictures of you maybe 2 months ago and I was in total disbelief that anyone could be that small! I think I was as big as you at 4 months as you were at 7 months. Don't believe a word those other crazy people say!

April McEvoy said...

Can't believe someone would actually say that to you! i think you look great in all your pictures :) Hope all goes well!

Mindy said...

I love the East Coast!

Molly said...

I'm sorry. People are dumb. I wish I could tell you they weren't, but they are.

Sarah said...

was it a man? a married man with children? those are the ones who always commented about my size and i just don't get how they haven't learned better after having a pregnant wife! it amazes me how stupid and insensitive people can be. no pregnant women is okay with being called huge! at least i've trained brian well!

good luck these next three weeks. i had one in august and it was a hot summer!

Matt Sanderson said...

There have been multiple people. Some men, some women. Usually I deal with it okay, the other day however, I was not in the mood. Matt has been trained well also.

p.s. This is Emily, not Matt.

Nat said...

I'm so sorry I still have three months to go and I am starting to get annoyed already with everyone commenting. How are you holding up in the heat and the summer?
My sister Polly had some women tell her, "Wow you are the hugest pregnant women I have ever seen I sure hope there are at least two in there." (there was one)
Hang in there.

Stacie said...

Emily you crack me up! And I'm sorry people are so stupid. I can't wait to see pictures of your little Eleanor! Good luck getting through these last couple weeks!

Roma said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emily said...

Mom, I can't believe you just said that!! Ha Ha

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

I can't believe people think you are huge. The camera is supposed to add 10 pounds, but I couldn't believe how small you were with only a few weeks to go - and baby #3. Good luck!

Utah Valley Sports Network said...

Emily - I will have to let you know sometime of the things that "adults" have said to me about different things. Some never think about what they are saying. You are as cute as ever - always remember that.......I would carry a few bricks and don't hestitate to use them.