I was surprised at how easy they were. I found the pattern here . My sister-in-law Macy told me about it. This is the first pattern I have bought from the site, but I like to look at it and think of all the fun things I could make. Now that I know how easy these fun little shoes are, I have a pink pair, black pair, and floral pair in the line-up. I just need to buy ribbon. Yipee!!
On another note. Obviously the name of my blog is not really going to work anymore. I'm having a total brain cramp coming up with a new name. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
7 comments:
I'm impressed!
Cool shoes!! What about Me and MY Boys and Girl
Super cute slippers! The only thing I can offer to help with a new name is maybe something you guys say or do a lot. That's how we got our name. Macy always said "Let's go, go, go!"
CUTE! You are way too cool. And about names, I'm no help. I hated trying to come up with ours. Shouldn't be such a big deal, but it makes you think!
Those shoes are DARLING! I can't wait to see them on little Elle. How about Sanderson sightings??
Those are so so cute - I've got to learn how to make them. I'm going to go look at the patterns right now.
Cute shoes! How about "Full House" since now you'll have 3 boys and 2 girls. Good luck in the coming weeks.
Post a Comment