Sunday, September 27, 2009

Football Day

Isaac is all about participation while watching the game.


Miles is all all about the treats.

For all of you Ute fans out there, I want you to know that I had to FIGHT to get him to wear this shirt and I only succeeded when I told him he could wear his BYU hat as well. So, don't anyone accuse me of not being fair. ;)

2 comments:

Super Kimmie said...

That Utah shirt looks a little small - we'll have to bring new ones when we come :)

Seth & Mel said...

I bet that shirt is his only Utah gear. No wonder he wants to only wear byu stuff. There are socks, bibs, hats, etc...but you do have cute kids regardless.

Go Utes

p.s. Utah state is getting better, if that does happen maybe Melanie and I can actually cheer for them.