14 years ago
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Pretty much a fashion show.
So, there are a ton of pictures to follow, I am having so much fun with all this girly stuff. We have been given so many cute outfits, I can hardly keep her in one outfit per day.
Above is Eleanor's first football game with Daddy. If you can't read her socks scroll down a ways, there is a close up.
First bath at home. My mom has been absolutely wonderful. She has taken care of all of us and worked way to hard. She left today and we are all a litttle lonesome for her. Luckily, we get Grandma Kimmie tomorow. I am so greatful for both of them.
Her poor head is taking it's time healing. Apparently my brother had these bump also and they took several months to go away. I just worry that it hurts. I know it would hurt me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
She is really cute. Congratulations and I love her name. I hope you are all doing well.
Very cute Em... congrats!!
Sweet Socks!!!!
Congrats.. from us too! She is so cute. Hope things are going well!
She. Is. So. CUTE!!!
She is so cute. Little girls are so fun to dress!! It's hard not to go overboard buying them outfits.
Post a Comment