Thursday, September 24, 2009

Soccer and Church

Our ward (church congregation) put together a soccer league. So, every saturday Isaac has a 1/2 hour practice and then a 1/2 hour scrimage. Everyone contributed $10 for a t-shirt and we take turns bringing treats. Matt is one of the coaches. I think it will be fun, we all went and I got to chat with the other moms, Miles ran around with his own ball, and Isaac gets to be involved in a Soccer league. Isn't she precious?

This was her first trip to church. We all went to see Isaac say his part in the primary program. He did great!! No, he didn't say his part or sing the songs, but he did go up all by himself and was for the most part pretty reverant. After the first hour, Ella and I came home, but I have to say she looked great.
This is the dress her Daddy picked out for her.

8 comments:

Neal said...

Matt picked that out?!? Nice job, man...

Molly said...

Go Isaac! And Ella is adorable, of course. Isn't it so much fun to get a girl ready for church?

Stacie said...

I love getting Ally ready for church. I don't like taking Ally TO church, but she sure looks cute! :) Ella is ADORABLE!!

Super Kimmie said...

Awww - I miss sweet Ella not to mention everyone else. I'm ready to jump on a plane again...hurry up November.

The Pingels said...

Such a cute outfit, and I love the little hat!

Amanda said...

I love the dress!!!

Emily P said...

Cute baby girl!

Kristine said...

Ella is such a doll! I love her hat, it's adorable.