This little girl's massive bump has dissapeared. It stayed the same size for about two and a half weeks and then completely disapeared in about 3 days. Wahoo.
She is so precious! Don't you love dressing little girls. It is so much fun. Hope you are doing ok. We just got back from all of our trips, so I will call you soon.
11 comments:
I love how they sleep with abandon!
Yay! Love the outfit, she looks adorable in purple.
Fantastic! She's beautiful
Wahoo!!! She's such a cutie and I agree with Molly..she looks so cute in purple.
She's beautiful Em, I hope she is as good for you too.
what a babe
She is perfect isn't she! She has so much hair! She looks quite a bit like miles in the one picture! Love ya, mom
How fun to have a little girl to play dress up with after two boys :) I can't decide who she looks like???
Congrats on your new baby girl. She is beautiful. I am so glad you had a girl!
she is beautiful
She is so precious! Don't you love dressing little girls. It is so much fun. Hope you are doing ok. We just got back from all of our trips, so I will call you soon.
Post a Comment