Saturday, November 7, 2009

Baby Blessing

Last Sunday (Nov. 1, 2009) this beautiful little girl was blessed. Matt did a beautiful job with the blessing and we felt so lucky to have so many friends, neighbors, and family there. She has been such a blessing in our family.


This was my blessing dress.














































My mom picked out her shoes, aren't they cute. The blanket you can see in the background was one my Grandma Wakefield made for me when I was born.

6 comments:

Neal said...

C-U-T-E pics of Ella...oh, and everyone else looked good, too ; )

Macy said...

She is SO cute. I just looked at some baby pictures of Molly and I, and I have to say, she looks a little like Molly at that age. I'll try to scan it if I can.

April McEvoy said...

Love the family picture... you guys look great! BTW- I love your hair!! Congrats on a beautiful family :)

Stacie said...

Oh, Ella is just beautiful! And so are you! You look gorgeous!

Utah Valley Sports Network said...

thank you for sharing your pictures Emily. We love you

Holly said...

HOW ADORABLE! Congrats. I need ot call you this week anyways. I also love, love, love your hair. I guess I haven't seen it in a while, but it looks so cute. Miss you guys!