
We are snowed in!!! (at least until the plow comes) We spent the day playing games, eating soup, and drinking hot cocoa with our neighbors.

Matt had to shovel a whole bunch of snow to make sure we could move our car after the snow plow came. He is the man.

Isaac had a blast, and went to sleep asking if he was going to get to play tomorow.


Miles didn't feel real well today, and didn't really play in the snow. He was outside long enough to take this picture, cry a little and then go back inside. Hopefully tomorow he feels better so he can play.
2 comments:
I can feel the day! How great to be you and recording the ordinary/unique days of your life. Snow days are great moments when the merry-go-round stops.
The kids are adorable.
Merry Christmas.
I can't believe all the snow. I hope we get some snow this year, so Caroline can get out and enjoy it - but I'm not holding my breath.
Post a Comment