Matt, Emily, Isaac, Miles, Eleanor, Jane
What a snow storm!! Wow. We hoped the snow ball sticks would come in handy. Hey Matt please take your bicycle out of the snow and put it downstairs. The weather is hard on them.
A lot of snow, Hey emily we need your address and phone number so send them our way to mareks89@msn.com thanksSeth
I'm ind of jealous of all the snow. It's just not Christmas with out it.
Em I love your blog. You do such a great job. I am getting so excited to see you all in just a few more weeks!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a snow storm!! Wow. We hoped the snow ball sticks would come in handy. Hey Matt please take your bicycle out of the snow and put it downstairs. The weather is hard on them.
A lot of snow, Hey emily we need your address and phone number so send them our way to mareks89@msn.com thanks
Seth
I'm ind of jealous of all the snow. It's just not Christmas with out it.
Em I love your blog. You do such a great job. I am getting so excited to see you all in just a few more weeks!
Post a Comment