Monday, January 4, 2010

Bald is Beautiful!!


So, Eleanor's hair has been falling out. She was starting to get the sickly, patchy look. When the boys got this way I just buzzed their heads and then their hair grew back all nice and thick.
I figured it works the same with girls. So, yes, I took the clippers to my daughter's pretty head and gave her a buzz cut. Don't be mad at me, she is still cute and I always put a bow on her head and think how thick and healthy it will be.







7 comments:

amy said...

Oh She is beautiful! I bet it will grow faster now.

Matt Sanderson said...

What a pretty girl!

Stacie said...

She is soooo beautiful! I just love seeing pictures of her. And I am with you on the hair. I had to cut Ally's hair early on, too.

Nana said...

Good luck with the hair. Until it grows in, I don't think anyone is going to mistake her for a boy.

Super Kimmie said...

She is so beautiful - with or without hair. And, I'm sure it will grow back before you know it. And, I agree with Nana - I don't think anyone will mistake her for a boy.

April McEvoy said...

she is too cute. the older she gets the more i think she looks like Matt. Hope you guys had a great Christmas! We all missed you at the annual girlfriends get together :)

Emily P said...

You did a nice job. Georgie's head looked all funky. Wish you were around to buzz his head.