Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Morning 2009


Merry Christmas!!!

Isn't this so precious. I have to admit, one of the first thoughts I had when I found out I was going to get a girl, was that I was going to get to buy baby dolls. This is her first.


Do you think we are a little spoiled? The couches are also part of our Christmas. It has been so wonderful to have grown up furniture that matches and that we paid for.



Eleanor was super stoked about her Christmas




Look what Santa brought!!! I have to tell you, Isaac found the exact same castle in my sewing room closet. I informed him that this was for a friend (wink). He was fairly uspset that it wasn't for him so, we wrote a letter to Santa. It said "Dear Santa I want a mean scary castle for Christmas. Not a wooden one. One with Teeth, and a gate and scary noise." Looks like he got the letter.





Negotiating the trap. I love the little slippers peeking out.













Matt and I gave them the rackets. We have a court right by our house. It should be fun to have us all out there once it warms up a bit.

4 comments:

amy said...

Looks like you had a great christmas! We love buying dolls at our house too. In fact I think I am going to add a American Girl doll to my list next year. Why should the kids get all the fun?

Neal said...

OK - that pic of Ella is amazing!!!

Paul E Wog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul E Wog said...

It looks like Santa tipped his sleigh at your home. It looked like a lot of fun.