
My family had a reunion at Disney land. We decided to go out a little early and see San Diego.
We saw this guy. "Shamu, Shamu"


I am aware that this is a bad picture, but this was the SHARK TUNNELL!! The boys were so excited, they had to go through it twice.

We had so much fun, the weather was great, and the boys were so good. Plus, sea world was almost empty. We got to pet the dolphins, feed them, and the seals, and the rays.
There was one sad part of the day. We bought some fish to feed the seals, Miles had one in his hand ready to throw it to the seal when a bird swooped down and stole it right out of his hand!! Poor miles was scared to death and the dumb bird scratched his hand in the process.


Here the boys are petting the rays. This was Miles favorite spot, he asked to go back towards the end of the day. When I told him we could he got really excited, rolled up his sleeves and said "I have to roll up my sleeves, let's go!!"
2 comments:
Super fun!
Oh I love Sea World. I'm glad you guys were able to go and have a great time!
Post a Comment