Mr. Ronald Weasley, shortly before his dive into Black Lake during the second challenge of the Triwizard Tournament.
A while ago Isaac was asked on very short notice to give a talk in primary. Isaac gets really nervous in situations like that and needs lots of prep time and practice. So, like the stellar mother that I am, I bribed him. Yep, I told him that if he was really brave, I would get him a Harry Potter broom. Well, I couldn't only get one, so here you see my boys with their brand new Firebolts.
Can you see Harry and Ron? Silly you, they are under the invisibilty cloak.
I found them trying to draw their own lightning bolt scars. Rather than fight this battle, I decided to do it myself. This way I am aware of what kind of marker is being used and I can make sure it not being put anywhere else.


I found them trying to draw their own lightning bolt scars. Rather than fight this battle, I decided to do it myself. This way I am aware of what kind of marker is being used and I can make sure it not being put anywhere else.

Can you see the feather taped to his paint brush? I was told in a very strict tone that Harry writes with a feather, not a paint brush.
Here we have the school uniform. The strange hat isn't normally part of the get up, but here we have a wand, (pencil) the sword of Gryfindor (umbrella), and sweater vest (undershirt). We do have a real sweater vest that he wears most of the time. But, it was probably in the wash this day.
Also, just in case you are wondering. Isaac is Harry, Miles is Ron, Eleanor is Ginny, I am Hermione, Matt is Hagrid, Grandpa Pete is Professor Dumbldore, and Uncle Tommy is Uncle Vernon (sorry Tommy),
6 comments:
Em! You are so fun. They look so cute in all their garb
LOL.. oh Emily, your boys are so creative. i get such a kick out of your posts!
I dont remember Ron jumping into the lake in the triwizard tournament.:) They look like they are having so much fun!
Too cute - I love it.
Oh how I wish you lived closer. Noah and Cooper are so into Harry Potter right now to (and star wars). They are able to turn anything into a wand. Noah even has a notebook that he's written all the spells down in! Looks like they are having so much fun!!!
Tommy would be Uncle Vernon. That is to funny.
Post a Comment