Isaac-"Mommy, did he get gettin-ed?"
-- I told him to stop saying killed so much.
Isaac and Miles- "Mommy is that a boy?"
--watching men's ice skating. They asked every time.
Miles-"Jedi's don't go pee pee in their pants."
14 years ago
Matt, Emily, Isaac, Miles, Eleanor, Jane
4 comments:
Emily,
I just had to scroll through your whole blog to find the picture of you before you had Eleanor. Because I am still 6 weeks away from having ours and my stomach is huge. I think we're similar. I had to see you to reassure myself that I'm not a freak. Your family is so sweet. It was fun having Matt and Isaac here when they came. Isaac's a doll. So is Matt. So, know that you're not the only large and in charge pregnant woman.
Hilarious! I confess to having wondered the same about some of the men's ice skaters.
That is so funny. I love your boys...and Eleanor of course.
"Jedi's also don't eat vegetables!"
Post a Comment