
I have to admit I used to be a Valentines Day hater. I think it's fun now. Isn't this the cutest Valentines Day dress? It was mine!! My grandma made it for me as a baby, although I was older when I wore it. Eleanor is huge. She is the 90-95%. It's kind of funny, the boys weren't this big and I am not quite sure how to buy her clothes, she grows out of them so fast.

We of course made sugar cookies.

Yummy!!


You may remember that last year I made the boys coloring books. Well, I did it again this year. Really what is cooler than a coloring book with all of your favorite characters? I don't know if you can see the pic, but it's a Jedi. Super Cool
5 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun day. Ella's dress is adorable!
The coloring books are a great idea - I'll have to remember that for next year! As far as buying clothes for Ella, buy big and hope for the best! I bought Caroline 3T clothes to wear last summer (it was big but not too big) so she could wear it this year, but it looks like it will only fit for part of the summer. It is frustrating - and expensive - when they grow so fast!!
Cookies look delicious!
So much fun - we made cookies on Saturday.
Post a Comment