Sunday, February 14, 2010

SNOW SNOW SNOW


If you have been watching the news, you will know that we have had a lot of snow.




They canceled the schools for a week straight, church was canceled two weeks in a row, and today we only had one hour because parking is so limited because there is no where to put the snow.
The metro lines have also been down so we got to have Matt around a lot more.

It has been fun to have so much family time. We have also gotten to spend some time with our neighbors digging each other out.






The roads now are almost clear. The problem now is that there are ginormous snow piles everywhere and it's hard to see around corners when you are driving. Apparently there is more snow coming on Monday. Hopefully it won't be a lot. I think I am about done.

3 comments:

April McEvoy said...

I have to say, looking at all your pictures of snow makes me even MORE grateful to be in San Diego! LOL We are enjoying 70+ degree weather here while the rest of the country gets buried in snow. Hope you survive it!

Kristine said...

I can't believe how much snow you guys have, that's just crazy. At least you're having some fun :)

Super Kimmie said...

Holy Cow!!! Look at all that snow - that is amazing.