Monday, March 15, 2010

Eleanor Is Six Months!!


Yes, I put Ella in a Utah shirt. Luckily she spit up all over it so quickly she only wore it for 10 minutes. Matt put it on her again on Saturday and It lasted about 30 minutes. She's my girl. ;)



I put her in the swing for the first time on Wednesday. As you can see she loved it.
At her six month appointment she was 19 pounds and 90-95% across the board. She is pretty much the size of a one- year-old. She loves to snuggle and giggles when I snuggle her up to go to sleep.
She loves her brothers and they can get her giggling better than anyone.
When she gets sleepy she wants her bed, not her carseat and not my arms.
She has her daddy wrapped around her chubby little finger and can melt just about anyones heart.




5 comments:

Molly said...

Ooo! So dang cute! I can't wait to meet her!

Neal said...

I can't believe how much she's grown...literally! Way to spit up, Ella. GO COUGS!

amy said...

Oh, I cant wait till you and athe kids getout here! I didn't get to hold Ella near as much as I wanted to in Disneyland!

Amanda said...

I can't believe she's 6-months old. I love the swing pictures - they are adorable!!!

Nana said...

Happy belated birthday - and thanks for your posts. I love seeing your kids growing up and keeping up on the latest in your lives. I am so happy my sister has such and awesome family.
Rhonda