Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A mommy moment

I Love this picture of Isaac, He was so excited to get his new broom, but he tends to keep most of his excitement on the inside. He's not a big emotion kid, if he hurts himself in public, he tries not to cry until no one can see him and it really makes him uncomfortable when I squeel and get excited over things.
This is what you get when Miles misses naps too many days in a row.
(Feb. 2010)
We had a rough morning today. There were lots of tears, nobody was happy, Isaac didn't like me anymore, you get the idea. I thought it would help if everyone went outside to check the mail. We walked outside and I told them to run as fast as they could to the mailbox.
Isaac took off as fast as he could, Miles did too. I should tell you that Miles moves A LOT when he is running but doesn't necessarily moves forward very fast. Anwho, he had his super hero cape on, some blue rain boots on the wrong foot some swimming goggles that were on crooked and smashing his left ear down and he was just so cute.
I watched my sweet boys run away from me and got a little heart sick as I thought about how some day they will know that they aren't the fastest runners in the world and that they don't have super powers




Later in the day I was looking at the pictures on my phone and I wanted to make sure that I never loose these pictures and be able to remember why I took them.

I took this picture of Ella sometime this winter. She just looks so sweet.

The pumpkin patch Fall 2009. Have you ever seen such cute boys.









Miles after his first hair cut, by someone other than his mommy.









I took this picture yesterday. I think she is getting a tooth and she was just going to town on that toy. Every once in a while she would stop chewing on it long enough to give me a good smile.

5 comments:

Molly said...

Love it. Love it all!

Emily P said...

"I should tell you that Miles moves A LOT when he is running but doesn't necessarily moves forward very fast. "

This made me laugh out loud.

Grandpa Toad said...

Great post. Loved the pictures of the boys dressed as Super Heroes. Have they got dressing up down to a science even the underwear. Thanks for sharing and I can't miss commenting about cute E. We are so excited to get to see them in a few weeks.

Super Kimmie said...

All these sweet pictures (even the one where Miles is a mess - love that one :)) make me miss you guys so much. Counting the days til you get here.

Unknown said...

Your kids are undeniably cute. But even though they might not end up superheroes, they still have some good running genes. They'll be fast enough, I bet!