Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Happenings

We got to go to a pony party. It was so fun. Isaac loved it and wants to take pony lessons. Miles surprised me by wanting to take a ride too. (he usually is terrified of all animals, big or small) He did great until the horse really started walking. Then he started bouncing around a lot and was afraid he would fall. Poor buddy, he was trying so hard not to cry.
We got to watch our buddy Tate for a few afternoons. They built this trap in the basement. Pretty cool huh?


Miles potted this plant and made the plant poke for me in nursery. when the nursery leader went to write his name on it, he insisted that she write Harry. I giggle everytime I look at it.




Isaac's teacher put together a little Mother's day program for us. It was great and so fun. Isaac has really grown up. He has always loved preschool, but was hesitant to always join in. He didn't want to sing along and doesn't ever want to be the center of attention. Now, he joins in and has lots of friends. He still isn't as exuberant as the other kids, he probably never will be, but as you can see in the picture he is singing along and even doing the actions.
I am just so proud of my boys!!

4 comments:

The Pingels said...

That sounds so much like Easton in preschool. By the end of the year he was a completely different boy.

Molly said...

I'm still laughing about Miles's plant. So cute! I didn't recognize Isaac in the picture at first, he's grown a ton!

Kristine said...

I love the 'Harry' on Miles plant... what a cute kid!

amy said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Isaac is starting to look like a kindergartner, and Miles/Harry just cracks me up. Where does the time go right?