do some school work during the summer (practicing letters, shapes, colors etc.) The boys aren't always super excited to do it ,so I came up with a plan. I wrote them each a letter from Hogswarts,one to Harry the other to Ron. It informed them that they would be starting school soon, what stuff they would need to bring, and that they would need to do some school work before they came. Isaac was to practice writing some important words, broom, wand, spell. And, Miles was supposed to trace some shapes and practice his name (his real one).After which they were supposed to practice quiddich in the backyard.

They pracitced hard and fell down a lot, afterwhich they were carried to the hospital wing and given skelegrow. Usually I am Hermione, but luckily I swich roles easily to Madame Pomfrey.
6 comments:
That is the cutest idea I have ever heard. You win the mom of the year award!
That's awesome!
BRILLIANT!
You are a supermom!! What a great idea.
I loved it! Are they wearing their jedi cloaks to practice quiddich? Awesome!
Post a Comment