Matt, Emily, Isaac, Miles, Eleanor, Jane
Love it!! Did he put that together all by himself?
Love it. I am laughing out loud as I type this.
Oh that pictures makes me miss Isaac! We've seen a lot of you and Ella, but I do miss Isaac and Miles.
Love it.
So funny! That is too cute.Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. And also, I emailed you a few days ago at the traineremily at gmail address- is that right? Just wondering if I need to try a different address!
He looks pretty serious.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love it!! Did he put that together all by himself?
Love it. I am laughing out loud as I type this.
Oh that pictures makes me miss Isaac! We've seen a lot of you and Ella, but I do miss Isaac and Miles.
Love it.
So funny! That is too cute.
Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. And also, I emailed you a few days ago at the traineremily at gmail address- is that right? Just wondering if I need to try a different address!
He looks pretty serious.
Post a Comment