Miles originally wanted an Optimus Prime party. I told him that probably wouln't happen so he decided on a Football party. I made the birthday cake the night before. I LOVED it, it was easy. I will probably be buying more of these form pans in the future.
Grandma and Grandpa Pete gave him this shirt. He got to open it first thing so he could have a new shirt to wear. He loved it because it was blue (his favorite) and football (his other favorite)
He got to have a picnic lunch with his buddy Brooks.


He got to have a picnic lunch with his buddy Brooks.

After Isaac got home from school we had a football party. We did football drills, and practiced kicking field goals. 

After that we ate cake and icecream and played.

Miles had a great day. He is such a sweet happy boy. He can make me laugh just by looking at him. He is smart and excited to learn new things. He recently learned how to spell his name and gets so excited when he sees the letters around town. He is a great brother, he gets so excited to see Isaac after school every day and tries really hard to not hurt Eleanor when he plays with her. We Love Miles sooo much and are so glad he is part of our family.


After that we ate cake and icecream and played.

Miles had a great day. He is such a sweet happy boy. He can make me laugh just by looking at him. He is smart and excited to learn new things. He recently learned how to spell his name and gets so excited when he sees the letters around town. He is a great brother, he gets so excited to see Isaac after school every day and tries really hard to not hurt Eleanor when he plays with her. We Love Miles sooo much and are so glad he is part of our family.
Miles loved all the presents he got for his birthday. But, I have to give props to his Auntie Molly who sent him a golden snitch. He slept with it and his big brother was sooo jealous. Luckily they both share well and have had a great time with everything.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Miles! I'm glad you liked the golden snitch!
Awesome party! You are the coolest mom!
That cake if the best! I'm very proud of you! mom
Great cake! Looks like it was a really fun party. Happy Birthday Miles!
Post a Comment