Sunday, December 19, 2010

Some Random Thoughts

-I try to go to the gym 3-4 times a week. Usually I try to shower at the gym while someone is watching the kids. The only problem with this is almost every time I'm in the shower some lady is in a nearby stall making these horrible hacking/snotty noises and all I can do is wonder if she has showered in the stall I'm in recently.

-Isaac was playing with Matt and started telling him about this "awesome superhero named Ballbarine. He looks like a wolf and has spikes that come out of his hands." It took Matt a while to figure out he meant Wolverine. One of the friends he plays with at school doesn't really speak English. We're pretty sure he learned about "Ballbarine" from him.

-The kiddos and I were climbing upstairs to get dressed. The boys got ahead of me and I had just reached the top of the stairs. Miles came running back saying "Mommy, mommy, there's a torpedo!!" "A torpedo?" I asked? "Ya, it has tons of legs but don't worry we smashed it lots of times". The torpedo was some sort of centipede. I think I like the name torpedo better.

Eleanor has developed a horrible diva scream that is really sooo irritating. She uses it a lot at church. Luckily she is so darn cute.

Isaac says "like" all the time. Isn't five a little young for that?

3 comments:

Grandpa Toad said...

Great thoughts- we love you all. Grandpa Toad

amy said...

I cant wait to hear the diva scream. Only 2 more weeks! I can't wait!

Emily P said...

Ha Ha!