Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Bean Bags


Many of you have asked about the bean bags the kiddos got for Christmas. Suprisingly enough, I made them!! I got the pattern from this fabulous blog. http://www.dana-made-it.com/. I bought the pattern from the same site under the patterns section. They went together pretty quick and were easier than I expected. When I get the gumption I may try and enlarge it and make one for me!!!

4 comments:

Neal said...

OK...you ROCK! Those are really, really cool. I won't say "I can't believe you made those", as that would imply I don't have that kind of faith in your talent. I'm just impressed by how well they turned out ; )

Kristine said...

Great job Emily! I need to get brave one of these days and try to make some for my boys, they would love them.

The Cannons said...

I love Dana made it blog! You want to know something funny. She lives here and I get to hang out with her every once in a while. I wish I could put her brain in my head sometimes. So talented. I am totally going to make those bean bags when I get a large play room.

Emily P said...

Cute Em!