Matt, Emily, Isaac, Miles, Eleanor, Jane
Love the pics, Em. I recognize all those scenes outside the condo. I'm glad your family had a chance to gather there. Fun stuff!
Looks like so much fun Em! We miss you guys. I want to see you.
What a great weekend - so glad you all were able to enjoy the condo. Love all the pictures - would have loved to be a fly on the wall during the Minute to Win it games...so fun!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Love the pics, Em. I recognize all those scenes outside the condo. I'm glad your family had a chance to gather there. Fun stuff!
Looks like so much fun Em! We miss you guys. I want to see you.
What a great weekend - so glad you all were able to enjoy the condo. Love all the pictures - would have loved to be a fly on the wall during the Minute to Win it games...so fun!!
Post a Comment