
After Christmas we took a trip to Utah. Matt's Family was kind enough to entrust their beautiful condo to us and we had such a great time.There are a ton of pictures but we had such a great time and I don't want to forget it so oh well. The second night we were there My sister, Amy and her husband set up a "minute to win it" game for us. I think it's important to say that every time Matt and I were matched up, I kicked his trash. The first picture we are knocking over water bottles with tennis balls in nylons put over our head.


Here we have Isaac bouncing tennis balls out of a kleenex box tied around his waste. Then they had to pick up rings with an elephant nose.


Building a Chandalier.

Trying to bounce a slinky and catch it on your forehead.


Amy and Aaron were masters at the cup stacking game.

Here the kids each have a cookie on their forehead. They had to move it down their face without their hands and eat it. The grown-ups got to do it after. Unfortunatley since we all were doing it we didn't get any pictures. I don't know if I have ever laughed so hard.
4 comments:
Such a fun time, and great memories! I love the pictues you chose.
That last comment was from Amy not Aaron. Dont ask me how that happened?
Don't ya love Amy and my computer skills! We have similar brains, but Amy is better than her mom!
esta familia é ilaria
Post a Comment