Sunday, March 20, 2011

A visit from Grandpa Tom and Grandma Kimmie!!!

We were so excited to have Grandpa Tom and Grandma Kimmie visit. We got to drive down to Myrtle Beach with them and we had a lot of fun. After one disasterous trip to the beach we convinced the beach that it was fun and it was!!!








We flew a kite, and looked for sea shells.


















We also spent a lot of time goofing around and even played a round of mini golf.

















Isaac and Miles LOVED the swimming pool and I was so excited when they both decided that they are not afraid of the water. Miles was juming in all by himself and both of them were both swimming alone. (with their life jackets)




































We also spent some time shopping and let the kiddos take a break and play on the toys.
Thanks Tom and Kim for coming, we sure love you!!!

5 comments:

Neal said...

Awesome pictures. I'm blown away by how much Miles has changed. It's been way too long since I've seen those guys : (

Super Kimmie said...

We had so much fun...wish we lived closer so we could do it more often. I was just looking at the pictures I took on my phone from the trip... need to send some of them to you.

amy said...

Looks like it was a really fun trip! Great pictures!

amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Cannons said...

Lucky!! I need to get my parents to come out for visit. We are long overdue for some grandparent time.