Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Easter

We had a great Easter!!! On Easter morning the kids woke up to a few things the Easter bunny had brought along with few things that Grammy had sent. It was a great day, I got to teach sharing time (that's the sunday school for the primary age kids at church). I usually don't get so excited to teach sharing time but I love Easter and what it was all about and it was nice to have to think about what Easter is about and then get to teach it to others. I hope your Easter was fabulous too!!

2 comments:

Grandpa Toad said...

What a great time. Thanks for the new posts. it is so much fun to see the kids grow up and enjoy the activities you plan for them. We love you. Grandpa Toad and Grammy.

Roma said...

I'm sure glad you are having a new baby because Ella looks so grown up in that photo! Not much baby left in her! They all look so cute!