New Legos

This was a tent fort I put together for him. I found the idea here
The kids have had a great time with it. It's basically just two sheets with loops sewn onto the corners with clothesline pins, suction cups, rope and a headlamp. As you can tell, you can put it up anywhere. What's cooler than a fort?
Isaac got these new duds, (I have to brag, I made the shorts and I think they turned out pretty cute.


Isaac got these new duds, (I have to brag, I made the shorts and I think they turned out pretty cute.
Putting together the legos.
Isaac is such a good boy, He is so smart and is such a good big brother. He is a good helper too. He takes all the poopy diapers outside for me, is pretty good at picking up his toys, practices his reading ever day and is getting so good, and is just so pleasant to be around. The other night he came downstairs at around 9:00. He came to tell me he was done reading and wanted his light turned out. I told him "Isaac honey, you can turn out your light whenever you want, you don't need me to do it." He told me "but then I will miss my good night kiss, I don't want that." My heart just about melted. I don't want to miss my goodnight kiss either!!! I have been more vigilant about turning out his light since then.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh...how cute is it that he doesn't want to miss his goodnight kiss!!
You have good kids.
Great post! Isaac will love reading that when he is older! Love ya and can't wait to see you all again soon.
Great pictures. I love the fort!
Ahhh, what a sweet boy!
Post a Comment