We took a few days and went to visit my sister in St George. My kids were in heaven. Five cousins, a trampoline, water balloons, a play set and a spray park. It was so fun. (the first picture is in my parents backyard I just thought it was cute)
These two pictures are at Molly's house. The kids got to play with Macy and Alice a lot too and even got to help sell cherries on the 4th of July. Isaac and Macy are only one month apart and they have so much fun together.
I may need to fly my sisters girls out to take care of my kids next sumer. I barely had to take care of Ella, she loved her cousins and they took such great care of her.
Those pictures of Shae and Miles, and Brooke and Ella are so funny. Totally make me laugh. I dont think you would have to ask twice to get a few babysitters out there next summer!
2 comments:
Those pictures of Shae and Miles, and Brooke and Ella are so funny. Totally make me laugh. I dont think you would have to ask twice to get a few babysitters out there next summer!
When did Issac get so big? He is such a handsome young man now.
Post a Comment