Sunday, October 2, 2011

Mom and Dad's visit

My mom and dad came out to visit and help us for Jane's birth. They got there a few days before she was born and then stayed and took care of all of us for a while after. We had such a great time and I couldn't have done it without them.





We all got dressed up for game day!!


My dad made us a pudding cake and Ella got to help. He even let her make her own personal cake with the pans my mom gave her for her birthday.






































We have had SOOOOO much rain. It stopped raining for a few minutes so I sent the kids outside to run around. It started raining and I told them to just stay out and play and get wet. They thought it was great, they had so much and now ask everyday if they can play in the rain. Miles has on Isaac's pants. Can you tell



Jane is laying on the quilt my mom made for her. I love the quilt and she looks so cute on it.














My dad made the mistake of showing the boys a dinosaur movie on his computer. They spent a lot of time like this watching all sorts of cool movies. Don't you love how Ella and Isaac' both have their hands in their mouth?

2 comments:

Neal said...

First of all....GO COUGARS! Love Isaac's pants on Miles...hilarious. Love the pictures ; )

amy said...

Great pictures Em! I love your posts!