I don't know how I got so far behind but, since it is five in the morning and my children are ridiculous and won't sleep I decided to be productive and catch up on the blog. The pictures are in no particular order but here's what we have been up to the past few months.Jane is so fun, and so big and so sweet.
Isaac is obsessed with "The piano guys" and wants to play the cello. Sounds good to me.
Isn't Ella's hair cute in pig tails? Take a good look at this picture because she cut it and now it looks like a rat has gnawed on one side of her hair. Sigh
We had a fun Valentine's Day. Jane wore my old dress and we made valentine boxes. We put love notes to each other in them all month.
Miles woke up one morning looking like this. Looking at this picture still makes me itch. We took him to the Dr. who suspected bug bites, we had our house checked and didn't find anything. It's a mystery.


Isaac brought a note home from school informing me that someone in his class had lice. So, I buzzed both boys' heads.
Ella and I went on our first mother daughter outing and saw Beauty and the Beast in 3D. We had a blast and she fell asleep on the way home with her glasses still on.




And now I'm caught up!!!







5 comments:
Thanks for the catch up. Great Pics!
Cute kiddos Em! I cant get over how big they all are! We need a reunion.
Such cute kids! Cant wait to see you all again this summer.
Thanks SO MUCH for "catching up" on the pictures...love, love, love them!!
I agree with everyone...thanks for all the pics. Such cute kids - can't wait to see you guys.
Post a Comment